Boxes for moving home delivered to your door in Horsham West%20Sussex.
SPECIAL OFFER : Save over 40% by using our moving boxes calculator below
We have recently delivered moving and removal boxes, packing boxes and storage boxes to the door of home movers in Horsham. If you are Moving house, Renovating or decluttering in Horsham, West%20Sussex we can supply quality removal boxes and various other packaging materials right to your door on a free next working day service*.
We deliver double walled moving boxes, single walled packing boxes, storage boxes, bubble wrap, parcel tape, removal blankets, golf boxes, boxes for single suits, boxes for moving clothes, silica gels, cardboard boxes to carry pets, poster tubes, transit covers, webbing, floor protectors an much more to Horsham, West%20Sussex, within last year. No minimum order, one box or hundreds we can help you to move house.
Our delivery vehicles are all over the UK and are regular visitors to Horsham, West%20Sussex, RH13, look out for them in your area now. We only supply quality moving products as used by the removal industry.
Click on the links above to view all the products that we can deliver to Horsham, RH13.
Andrew & Max
"I started to receive calls and emails from people moving home and removal companies in Horsham West%20Sussex with concerns over the quality of moving boxes and packing products been offered on the internet. I have always tried to make moving less stressful and as such, decided that should source only the best quality moving products at the best prices and offer them to people moving home, decluttering or renovating."
We can supply moving boxes and bubble wrap and anything else to help you move in Horsham West%20Sussex and all over the UK. Just choose the items you require, by adding them to your basket. Then tell us where you would like your moving and packing products delivered to and when.
Andrew lives in Skipton, North Yorkshire with his wife and young son and daughter.
"Very helpful on all accounts. All in storage at present whilst we look for a house! Thanks for your service "
"Thanks for the email. I found the whole service and experience excellent. Everything I ordered arrived on time, the boxes were good and strong and because of your onsite advice on what to order based on flat size etc, there was no wastage or emergencies.
I've already recommended you to others"
"I continue to be impressed by your company!! Your products, online ordering system, helpfulness of the gentleman I spoke with whilst ordering, every aspect has been fantastic, very impressive (and somewhat refreshing!) indeed."
"It was easy to place my order on the website. Very prompt delivery and good quality boxes."
- Clearly laid out, easy to use. Pictures make it very simple.
- Lots of really helpful information on the website.
- Absolutely loved the quotation section for the actual removals. This saved me so much time and hassle. The quotes that came through were all very competitive and the companies particularly helpful.
- Spoke to a very helpful young man called Andrew about our order beforehand – as I didn’t have a clue how many boxes we would need. His advice was exceptional.
- Very straightforward ordering process online. Easy to use and intuitive.
- 10 out of 10! Arrived at the right time with no problems.
- Could have done with a more handsome delivery driver!
Quality of product:
- Your boxes are fantastic. They have stood up to a lot of wear and tear and I have no concerns about my precious items being stored in them for the remainder of the year.
- They are very good value.
- I was amazed with the breadth of products. You have something for every item in our house - blankets/ covers for sofas & mattresses etc.
- Loved my sunflower. A really great touch that made us smile. How about a lavender sachet for drawers as another promo?
- Labels really useful. There were only a few fragile stickers and would have been good to have lots more of these as we have so much glass/ china etc. Could you sell them separately? I would have bought them.
- Your business is flawless. We will continue to recommend you to anyone we know who is moving house. An absolutely brilliant service that takes a lot of the hassle out of moving. "
"Every thing was great. Your boxes are strong, the web site is very easy to use. We would recommend you without hesitation.
"It was an excellent and very efficient service which we much appreciated.
I found you through the web when searching for a box for a painting (oil on canvas, no frame or glass) I wanted to take on my flight home from UK to Hong Kong.
You weren’t the first option that came up when I searched….I tried various searches around ‘picture’, ‘painting’, ‘box’, ‘packaging’ and so on…there were plenty of box providers but not as many picture boxes as I expected. There were a good number of search results before I found you. So I guess that, understandably, your search engine optimisation probably focusses on other keywords rather than picture/painting (I didn’t think of ‘mirror’!).
I selected your ‘mirror picture box (2)’ because:
I didn’t need to buy a pack of 10 or more boxes, I could just buy the pair….you were the only site I found that allowed this
Sizing…a lot of the other options I found on the web were either just too small or way too large. Although my painting was bigger than your box size, it said on the website that the pair of boxes ‘slotted together’…based on which I assumed I could use them together and get them to cover my painting. The ability to use these boxes together for paintings of bigger sizes might be a selling point you could make more of?
Delivery was promised to be quick (I only had a few days before my flight home).
Your advice on using the boxes on the product page on the website successfully upsold me on bubble wrap, good tape and corner protectors – all of which were very useful, and it was convenient to get everything in one place.
Delivery was as quick as promised and the communication around delivery was excellent.
I would have appreciated some clear instruction on how best to ‘slot together’ the boxes but in the absence of that it was fairly easy to work out a rough and ready solution and by cutting a few panels, and lashing everything together with as much tape as I could, I had a workable and robust solution.
I am delighted to say that the painting came off the plane (it went as fragile luggage in the hold) in immaculate condition, so all in all an excellent experience. Thank you.